Saturday, April 19, 2014

A Flair For Buttons Scrapbook extraveganza!


Hello and welcome to the A Flair For Buttons Blog Hop!!


I'm so excited to be part of this team.
I genuinely love Shelley's flair- the color- the variety of designs and themes.

I love to add the word flair as part of a title or layering patterned ones to add pop to an otherwise flat page.
A Flair For Buttons Blog Hop page
A Flair For Buttons Script Words Flair - Bright and Funky Flair
I used American Crafts die cuts, wood veneer and enamel dots from Cocoa Daisy kits and
paper from Crate's "DYI"collection which I bought for 5 bucks at TJ Maxx.

Super simple. And no you can't have too many brads, buttons or flair on your page. #aflairforbuttons #preschool
I love this pre-school portrait photo. Not sure Lola's 12 year old self will agree but I still love it.
A Flair For Buttons flair- Chalkboard School Days flair, and one of my all time most favorite sets ever
Paper Airplane Flair.
I love that fox sweater from Gymboree! Only now do I realize the Fox and Owl flair would have been perfect for this!
It's been great being part of this team for the last 2 years. 
Thanks Shelley for being so supportive!

On to creations by the rest of the team!


Have a great weekend!

Michelle

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts Michelle, really loving the first one with all the different layers, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore how you layer the flair over all the elements, great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE both pages! That preschool photo - oh my goodness! Fabulous use of flair :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are sooo cute! Love the school page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the bits and pieces! Especially love the clumps of flair and buttons. Cute pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I really love your layouts! The flairs really suit them and add a touch of fun! The photos are soooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those paper airplanes are totally rad and I love the way you used them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute layouts! The flair add just the perfect touch of dimension and fun! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your layouts, Michelle!! Your girl just lights up the pages! Fun flairs you've chosen on the second page, the paper airplanes are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice to see your creations using AFFB again Michelle. You, your work, and your sweet baby girl have been missed xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. darling! love the background paper

    ReplyDelete

Ok peeps lets CHAT! You tell me what you REALLY think and I PROMISE to keep it open minded here.